K Rend Standard UF Base - 25kg
Couldn't load pickup availability
K Rend Standard UF Base is a high quality all purpose sprayable base coat with excellent workability qualities, designed to be used over block work as a primary coat for K Rend finishes and is ideal as the background for thin coat acrylic finishes.
All K Rend base coats are polymer modified and cement based to ensure flexibility and strength. Scratch coats require only the addition of water and 5 minutes mixing time. Normally applied in one coat as a backing for K Rend finishes. rule off to a flat finish and scratch lightly to provide a key for the next coat.
1.8kg / mm thick / sq m
14-18kg / sq m approx. nominal 8-10mm thickness
In some cases, the incorporation of K Rend scrim cloth reinforcement is advised. For work on unusual substrates always seek technical advice.
- K Rend Standard UF Base can be used over block work masonry or stone backgrounds
- For insulation concrete refurbishment work or any other unusual substrate seek technical advice
- Mix for at least 5 minutes to break down additives
- Add 5-6 litres of clean water per 25kg sack
- Can be spray machine applied