K Mix GP Mortar - 25kg
Couldn't load pickup availability
K Mix product range incorporates a variety of dry bagged construction mortars that require only the addition of water and mixing time. The mortars can be used for block and brick laying, scratch coats, bedding for pavia and grout for pavia.
K Mix Construction Mortars are manufactured to ISO 9001, and conform to BS EN 998-2
The K MIX PRODUCT RANGE are factory-produced to provide excellent consistency and colour uniformity.
The K-Mix products contain air entraining agents which help provide excellent workability.
K Mix GP mortar can be used to improve the airtightness and the sound insulation of concrete block walls.
K Mix GP Mortar Coloured is available in Antrim White, Armagh Grey, Belfast Brown, Down Red & Tyrone Pine. Special colours can be manufactured on request.
K Mix Thin Bed Mortar is designed for aircrete block and other fast track building systems.
K Mix Rapid Set Paving Grout is a rapid setting product designed for use in paving applications. The grout is available in Savannah, Steel and Slate.
- Samples of K Mix GP Mortar Coloured are provided on request, for colour indication only
- A site sample is recommended to ensure that the specifier is satisfied with the mortar colour
- K Mix materials are manufactured from natural products, and slight shade variations may occur
- Add 4 – 5 Litres of clean water per 25kg bag
- Mix thoroughly for at least 5 minutes in a standard site mixer to break down additive
- Temperature range 50C - 350C
- During hot weather it is recommended that work is started on the shady side and continued round following the In cold weather, if frost is forecast, work should stop in time to allow the material to set sufficiently to prevent frost damage.